URSI SARNA STORE RULES
- The Internet store [“Store”] engages in retail selling via the Internet pursuant to the present set of rules [“Rules”].
- The owner of the Store is based in ul. Zaszkolna7, 17-300 Siemiatycze,Poland , e-mail : email@example.com
- The Rules are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Customer.
- The conclusion of a contract of sale is conditional on the Customer’s accepting the Rules.
- Prices given in the Store are gross prices (they include VAT).
- The goods available from the Store are free of physical and legal defects.
- All items in a Store are hand made, done to order after purchase is placed, dolls presented on pictures are not for sale (except dolls from "One of a Kind" section).
- Orders can be placed in the following manner:
- a) using the form available on the Store’s website,
- A customer can make orders on the Store 24 hours/7 days a week.
It is necessary to accept the Online Shop regulation, by ticking the corresponding box, before finalizing the order. The lack of acceptance of the rules while making an order means that there is no possibility to purchase any order on the Online Shop.
- To make orders, it is also necessary for a customer to give their personal information’s indicated as obligatory and agree for processing their personal data by checking the appropriate box before finalizing the order. That is necessary while making orders on the Online Shop. Giving personal information indicated as obligatory is voluntary, although it is necessary to make orders. Giving personal information’s that are not indicated as obligatory is voluntary and unnecessary to make orders.
- A condition for the fulfilment of an order is that the Customer supply data making it possible to verify the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The Store confirms acceptance of an order by e-mail. The Store has the right to refuse to accept an order, to restrict the method of payment or demand an advance payment, if the order gives rise to justified doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data supplied or the method of payment.
- The parties are bound by the information given on the Store’s website next to the purchased product at the time of placement of the order, in particular the price, product description, product features, elements included in the set, and time and method of delivery.
- The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. When placing an order, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the specified goods. The contract of sale is concluded when the Order is confirmed by the Customer by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Customer by the Store and paid for an order by Customer.
Payments and Shipping
- You use any method of payment available on “Methods of payments” tab on the store website.
- Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list. The prices do not include delivery costs or any other additional costs. A customer will be informed about additional costs once they choose delivery and payment method.
- International Customer Conditions :
- Customer must pay all shipping fees
- Customer must pay any and all taxes, duties, etc.
- If items get lost, stolen, or seized by post service or customs, Store is not accountable, and cannot give a refund. The only way to be refunded is to allow Store to send post service a complaint form that could take up to 3 months.
- Customer must understand their own/carry laws in their country and have proper permits where applicable
- If goods need to be delivered international, delivery is realized via Poczta Polska. Bigger and more valuable packages can be shipped to Europe by courier DPD.
- In case of a payment card payment a lead time shall be counted from the date of a positive authorization of transaction by bank.
- All goods in a Store are made to order, goods have to be done after purchase is placed. Preparing the order takes 5-10 working days, but waiting time could takes more if there are many orders in queue. Customer will be informed about any delay.
- Returns are not accepted , because all items have to be done to order. Customer is agree for that condition in a moment when order is placed.
- If the goods are not in accordance with the contract, the Customer should send contact the Store by sending an email together with a description of the defects.
- The Store will take a decision on a Customer complaint within 7 days after message is received.
a) if the item came damaged, package was damaged and it's an obvious post service fault, customer has a right to make a compliment to courier or post service, also customer should inform the Store as soon as possible about the problem, so the Store can make a complain to post service and demand reclamation , reclamation process could takes up to 3 month
b) if the item came not as described (bad color, wrong size) and that is an obvious Store's fault, the Store will make any effort to fix the problem and resend a proper item in 10 working days
- Individual settings of the Customer’s computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (e.g. colours) cannot form the basis for a complaint.
Protection of privacy
- When placing an order the Customer consents to the processing of his or her personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilment of the order. Personal data are protected in accordance with the provisions of regulations of Act about personal data protection.
- The collected personal data are not shared with third party, except sending personal data to any specified person who takes a part in the order realization in order to deliver ordered goods to the customer.
- The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a trade newsletter, from the Store.
- The Customer has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and to demand its deletion.
- The Store will do everything to protect customers' personal data and to make sure no third parts can view them
It is not permissible to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photographs and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Effective date and changes to the Rules
- The Rules shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website.
- The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website. Contracts concluded prior to a change to the Rules shall be subject to the version of the Rules effective on the date on which the Customer placed the Order.